Thursday, May 10, 2007

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND

I can't wait for this weekend. This week has been very hectic with preparing to go to the field next week, baseball games for my son, trying to keep up with the house.....it goes on and on. I need a little rest. Most of all, I am looking forward to the Tacoma Marathon this weekend. Yes, I consider running a marathon rest at this point. I had fun on Sunday helping to stuff race bags. There were so many people there, all working together to get everything done quickly. I am very excited for Rob and Tony and all the rest who have worked so hard to bring this marathon to us. I know it will be a great success.

MM#544

3 comments:

Backofpack said...

I'm looking forward to it too! I'm really looking forward to working at the expo and being part of the buzz.

wendy said...

oh, michelle - you're definitely addicted!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.