Tuesday, July 24, 2007

GOOD NEWS

OKAY, I was told it was about time to update my blog. I really haven't had a lot to write about. I have just been adjusting to single parenthood and everything that goes along with having a depolyed husband. Today I found out some good news. My left leg is 5mm longer than my right. Why is this good news? It means that there is a real simple problem for the pain in my left leg and I can get a heel lift in my right shoes that should alleviate all the problems. I am tired of being in pain and having to cut back on something I was relying on so much to get me through some tough times. So there it is.
Frank is fine. He is homesick. He really misses the kids. He is busy and keeps in touch. Other than that, there is not much to report. I am just going to get my heel lifts, work on my running and my distances and keep counting down the days.

2 comments:

Backofpack said...

About time you posted! That is good and strange-good news about your legs. I can't wait to hear if the lifts help. Keep hanging on, everyday that passes is a day closer to Frank coming home. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Its good to hear you are doing ok!

home fitness