Friday, April 20, 2007

THE MADNESS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

This weekend is the start of a crazy few weeks. I am doing the MT Si Ultra Marathon with Michelle, Rick, Melissa, and a few others this weekend. Then I go to a range on Tuesday. Next weekend is the Eugene Marathon down in Oregon. I have a weekend off after that, then the Tacoma Marathon is May 13th. On the 14th of may our unit is going out to the field for ten days. I am going to be totally spent. It is all worth is though

Stay tuned for race blogs and updates!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You are going to do great. Cannot wait to read the race report.

Backofpack said...

Yee hah! Let the madness begin! You are going to do great. See you Sunday!

wendy said...

Congrats on your awesome race today, Michelle! I can't wait to read about it!

Jenny, Maniac #401 said...

You're becoming a maniac yet!
Jenny